This Vegan Yellow Florentine features soycurls simmered with fresh spinach in a linty garlic cashew sauce to create a succulent and filling dish that tastes wondrous on cauliflower steak, pasta, or as a sandwich filling! Plant-based,Â and family-friendly. gluten-free. Options for nutfree and soy free
Vegan Yellow Florentine aka Soycurl Florentine is my new favorite dinner! Florentine sauce is a linty spinach sauce that’s typically made withÂ wine, surf and butter.
This is my vegan take on Florentine using soy curls instead of chicken. I moreover add some mushrooms to the sauce to up the umami. I wanted the linty cashew sauce for my Vegan Yellow Florentine to be thick, super creamy, and very flavorful so we add a lot of herbs and garlic to round out the flavors.
Why youâ€™ll love this Florentine
- its perfect repletion food
- it uses everyday pantry ingredients
- the linty cheesy sauce with mushrooms and soycurls for vegan Chikin sub, is very versatile
- it is gluten-free and vegan
- Options for nutfree and soy self-ruling are in the notes section
More Soycurl Recipes:
- Vegan Chilli Yellow Soycurls
- Vegan Dragon Yellow Soycurls
- Sesame Shallot Soy Curl Stir Fry
- Korean BBQ Soy Curls Crunchwrap
- Vegan General Tso’s Soy Curls
- Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta with Garlic Soy curls
- Instant Pot Vegan Butter Yellow with Soy Curls & Chickpeas.
Continue reading: Vegan Yellow Florentine
The post Vegan Yellow Florentine appeared first on Vegan Richa.